Hours: Monday – Friday
7:45 am – 3:45 pm
72 Church Green
Taunton, MA 02780
Director: Phoebe Worcester, RN
Adult Day Health Care in Taunton, MA
A member of the Diocesan Health Facilities group, Bethany House is the setting for a community-based program that provides adult day health care. The program is designed to address the needs of those with physical or developmental disabilities living at home and requiring nursing care and specialized services during the day.
More than just offering a safe haven, the adult day health care program at Bethany House
supports optimal well-being with personalized health care plans, engaging activities, nutritious food, and ample opportunities for social interaction. The option of spiritual care and pastoral counseling enrich the experience for participants. Additionally, family members or friends who provide care are given a much-needed respite and comforted by knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
is located in a beautiful former private residence in Taunton and serves the city and its surrounding communities in Bristol County. Fully handicapped-accessible bus transportation is available for those who need assistance.
To find out more about the Adult Day Care Program offered at Bethany House, call 508-822-9200 or email BHadmissions@dhfo.org.
- Licensed by the Department of Public Health
- Health Care Monitoring
- Medication + Treatment Administration
- Planned Therapeutic Activities
- Nutritious Meals + Snacks
- In-house Hairdresser + Barber Services Available
- Access to Podiatry Services
Georgia Burnett, LICSW
Denise Farrell, LPN
Per Diem Nurse
We're Hiring (Apply Now)
Phoebe Worcester, RN
Donna O’Brien, LPN
Per Diem Nurse
What is my loved one is hesitant or unsure of about attending an adult day program?
- Being hesitant is normal as your loved one settles into a new environment. Taking a step and trying the day program often leads to friendships and enjoyment that allows your loved one to adjust, relax and enjoy.
Can my loved one attend this adult day program if they have dementia?
What does adult day care cost?
- The daily fee is $60 a day to attend our program. However, certain insurance plans cover this cost. Bristol Elder Services also may supplement this cost.
Can you provide or arrange transportation?
- We can provide and arrange transportation for your loved one. It is a separate cost from the daily fee and is covered by some insurance plans.
Do you provide food during the program?
- We provide a “continental” breakfast and a hot meal at lunchtime.